They like to balance themselves.
That goes very well because of a softer curve than on the Wobbel Original.
They are sailing in a boat to sail.
Sitting, turn themselves or anothers around.
You can also turn around like a skateboard with a good swing.
In addition, it invites for good balance.
Walk around the circle or balance each other.
With a little power, the Wobbel360 walks with you: the Wobbel Walk.
But we also saw a lot of game in which the physical laws are experienced.
With cars / balls. Rotate, swing, move.
And reversed it’s a shot, a stage, a seat.
Also with this Wobbel360, it’s what your kid wants it to be!
For the dads and mommies: you turn the lower back and there is a lot of interest for it in a standing working environment. You will never stand completely still on it, so you can work and learn while moving.
fsc beech, 70cm
age 0+ years. Use under adult supervision
We are glad that you are just as excited about the Wobbel360 as we are.
To make sure you and your family can enjoy the Wobbel360 a lot and for a long time we urge you to read this manual. The Wobbel360 is a product of mainly natural materials. Please check the Wobbel360 on arrival for the curve, looks, damages and stability.
Age and weight
The Wobbel360 with and without pressed felt are designed and CE certified for children of 0 months and older, but is also suitable for older children and adults up to 200 kilograms. The Wobbel360 is a balance board to be used standing on it. Other uses have not been tested and certified, so Wobbel B.V. cannot guarantee its safe usage when used in other ways. Let your children get used to the Wobbel360 slowly and help them by giving them a hand or two. Make clear appointments about what can and can’t be done with it.
Use and safety
The Wobbel360 is a very mobile toy and, as always with these kinds of toys, parental or adult supervision is required. Especially for children of 3 years old and younger, or in situations where younger children are around.
1. Make sure your child always uses the Wobbel360 under adult supervision
2. Always use a Wobbel360 on a flat and level surface. Using the Wobbel360 on a sloped and/or rough
surface could result in the Wobbel360 tipping over and causing injuries.
3 Never wear socks or smooth shoes. Bare feet or shoes that aren’t slippery prevent accidents;
4 Take care with fingers at the edges. Teach your children from the first use to always keep their
fingers away of the edges. There is an entrapment hazard of the fingers and hands if they get caught
under the Wobbel360 which could result in injuries;
5. Make sure the is at least 2 meters of free space around the Wobbel360 (including other children)
and always place it on a flat and level surface.
6. The Wobbel360 can spin quite fast. Make sure you or your child doesn’t spin too long. This could
result in dizziness. By spinning you or your child could lose balance and that might result in falling
7. The materials of the Wobbel360 are subject to wear. Make sure your child doesn’t stick loose pieces
in their mouth, which could result in choking. Remove them when present.
A few guides for using the Wobbel360:
8. The Wobbel360 without pressed felt is meant to be used on soft surfaces like carpets and rugs. A
Wobbel360 with pressed felt can’t turn on soft flooring.
9. If no pressed felt is underneath the Wobbel360 we recommend that you use a mat, carpet or rug
underneath the Wobbel360. This protects the Wobbel360, your flooring and your ears. For vulnerable floors or floors that aren’t scratch resistant we always recommend using a mat, carpet or rug underneath the Wobbel360, even if there is pressed felt underneath. Unprotected parts can still damage your floor or the Wobbel360 could get damaged. Make sure no sand or other contaminants are on the underside of the Wobbel360. This could result in scratches on floors and the Wobbel360.
10. The Wobbel360 with and without pressed felt can get damaged by the use on hard, rough and or irregular floors. Especially pay attention with tile and grit flooring. Make sure no sand or other contaminants are on the underside of the Wobbel360. This could result in scratches on floors and the Wobbel360. With the concave side up (ᴖ) pressed felt doesn’t offer protection and we recommend using a mat, carpet or rug underneath it. Moving or dragging the Wobbel360 over these kinds of floors with the concave side up (ᴖ) the edges could get damaged or leave marks on floors.
11. Users that are or were under the care of a physical therapist are advised to contact that therapist for proper use of the Wobbel360.
12. During use the pressed felt can go pilling. This has no effect on the use. Optionally, you can remove the pilling with a lint clipper or by hand;
13. The Wobbel360 is designed for indoor use. It can be used outdoors, but will wear quicker. Never leave it outside, because water and moist will eventually damage the wood, paint and felt.
Cleaning and maintenance
It is advised to clean the Wobbel360 with a damp cloth, combined with a mild detergent if necessary. It’s important to wipe it with a dry cloth after cleaning or you can ‘wobbel’ on a dry towel to dry it even further. Don’t wet the Wobbel360 and the pressed felt too much because that could result in damage. The Wobbel360 doesn’t need any special maintenance.
The Wobbel360 is made from sustainably harvested European beech wood (FSC) which is pressed and finished with water based lacquers and stains. The felt is mainly made from recycle bottles (PET).
The Wobbel360 is CE certified according DIRECTIVE 2009/48/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 18 June 2009 on the safety of toys. The Wobbel360 is tested and certified for a safe weight limit of 200 kilograms.